Tuesday, August 31, 2004

You know, we reap as we sow. An interesting book review at Powell's describes the appalling cruelty practised by American hunters and settlers towards wolves and other wild animals during the "settling" of America:

http://www.powells.com/review/2004_08_31

If one believes in karma, then our nation is peopled by a race that probably has many generations to go before these past evil actions will be washed out. Could you or I be paying for these sins? Only thing to do is to practice with vigilance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tobe, I was just passing by on my search for things about Christian on
the Net, and dropped in on your blog. I was looking for stuff for my Christian site. Not
sure that your blog was exactly what I needed, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter